I Was Charged With Burglary In Florida? Will I Go To Jail?
Pursuant to Florida law, Burglary is when someone:
- Unlawfully enters a dwelling, structure, or conveyance with the intent to commit a crime inside; or
- Lawfully enters a dwelling, structure, or conveyance, but then remains inside either:
- Surreptitiously, with the intent to commit a crime;
- After permission to remain has been withdrawn, with the intent to commit a crime inside; or
- With the intent to commit a forcible felony.
What Are The Penalties For Burglary?
The penalties for Burglary in Florida depend on which type of Burglary you have been charged with. The following is a list of Burglary crimes: